Report Generated from Large Data Sheets in Excel

Job Requirements / Buyer Request
Let me quickly explain what i need this for. Everyday I will have one spreadsheet that contains order numbers, item numbers, and carrier codes. I will have another spreadsheet that will contain item numbers and the location of the items. I need something that once the two spreadsheets are merged will capture the order number, the item number and the correct location of the item number. The carrier code should match the order number as well. 

Review / Comments After Completion of Job 
Completed the project very fast, gave me just what I was looking for. Will definitely work with him again when I need something else.






Edit Spreadsheet of Almost 900 Rows

Buyer Request / Job Requirement Edit a spreadsheet to import into different accountancy software. I have a list of ~800 transactions I’ve ex...