Made a Static Pictures Presentation into Attractive Animated Presentation

Buyer Request / Job Requirement 
Hi - I have already provided the main presentation that I need to have animated. I cannot change the surround of the slides or the title fonts, or the title pages, but I can update all slide content. I attach the official company corporate presentation slide deck template that we can use for internal presentations. The presentation will be carried out on Teams to around 30 people. I will need to add another 2 or 3 slides but they will be added to the reference section at the end of the presentation. 

Review / Comments After Completion of Job excellent fast service - exactly as requested.

Original File  
Converted to Animated and Attractive Presentation

Edit Spreadsheet of Almost 900 Rows

Buyer Request / Job Requirement Edit a spreadsheet to import into different accountancy software. I have a list of ~800 transactions I’ve ex...